I was reading online that having lice is not hazardous to your health but can be "psychologically detrimental". I can attest to that.
I feel like lice has taken over my life.
I am still combing through Lauren's hair and finding nymphs. Don't believe the stupid box of Nix when it tells you that it treats lice AND the eggs. They include a crappy little comb inside the box for the egg "treatment". What it really means is pull them our yourself with our comb whose teeth are too far apart to catch the egg. You will end up using your fingernails instead, just like a monkey. Oh, and it will take 3-6 hours. Your child will cry because that is a long time to sit and you will get a kink in your neck. That will be $13.28, please (least expensive one at Wal-Mart). Oh, and while you are at it, pick up at least 10 extra boxes, you will need it.
Did I mention I hate lice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so, so sorry!
Grrrr...frustrating.
bummer.
That is so awful!!! I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment