Monday, December 15, 2008

The Face Never Changes

Recently I was looking through pictures of Zachary and had a really hard time telling how old he was in each picture. His body changes but his face never does. He had the same face at birth and was born with a FULL head of hair. Weird! Here are some examples of him at different ages. Barely Four years old

Three and a halfish



Two, obviously. Thank goodness for the candle on the cake.

One year old.
My digital camera was born when Zach was about one so I don't have any of him as a baby on my computer.




2 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

You have such beautiful children! I'm glad to keep in touch through blogging. There's nothing like pictures (as you know).

SarahCarroll said...

Yeah, looks just like the mailman! jk! jk!
He is adorable from the beginning til the end.... watch out for those girls! (with that face & that loving personality)