Sunday, August 10, 2008
Our little bubble baby
Colbie had a rough start once she arrived. She scored a 9 on her apgar then quickly declined. She had some fluid in her lungs and had a hard time breathing. The first 24 hours were spent inside her little oxygen tank. I had to wait quite a while to even see her and didn't get to nurse her until the next day. The hardest part was knowing she was just in the other room but I couldn't walk in there to see her! Jason took some pictures to show me and later that night they wheeled me in and let me touch her. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww! A picture with both of yall with Colbie!
I love her name, very cute! I also love this picture. It's priceless. I am glad she is OK, sounds like it was a little scary.
I remember they took M away to the bilibed and I sobbed. You know you are going to get plenty of time to hold them later but it doesn't matter, you want them now!
Post a Comment