This is the first time I was able to hold her. What a sweet experience it was! She was way to tired to nurse so I just sat in the nursery for awhile rocking her. She wasn't allowed to come to my room until the next day but they set up a screen in the nursery to provide a little privacy. She has been an angel child since we brought her home. She is still a little scary at times (she likes to turn blue when she spits up...Jennifer can understand that one!) and we have to be very careful of washing our hands and keeping germs at bay. We aren't used to having a glass baby around the house yet!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Meet Colbie Belle Carroll!
Colbie was born on August 8, 2008 at 12:58 PM. 6lbs 11 0z
This is the first time I was able to hold her. What a sweet experience it was! She was way to tired to nurse so I just sat in the nursery for awhile rocking her. She wasn't allowed to come to my room until the next day but they set up a screen in the nursery to provide a little privacy. She has been an angel child since we brought her home. She is still a little scary at times (she likes to turn blue when she spits up...Jennifer can understand that one!) and we have to be very careful of washing our hands and keeping germs at bay. We aren't used to having a glass baby around the house yet!

This is the first time I was able to hold her. What a sweet experience it was! She was way to tired to nurse so I just sat in the nursery for awhile rocking her. She wasn't allowed to come to my room until the next day but they set up a screen in the nursery to provide a little privacy. She has been an angel child since we brought her home. She is still a little scary at times (she likes to turn blue when she spits up...Jennifer can understand that one!) and we have to be very careful of washing our hands and keeping germs at bay. We aren't used to having a glass baby around the house yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! I am so very happy for you all! So glad she's home and doing well. She is beautiful. I love the mohawk. Clara sports one too. :)
She is beautiful!! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. Poor Zach, he is WAY out numbered. I'm glad she is home and everyone is doing well.
I am sooo happy for you guys! Colbie is adorable! Little Bryton is still giving us scares, so call me when you get stressed. We are still going through a lot with her! I love you guys! Good luck getting sleep...we still aren't!
Love,
Jen:)
She is so beautiful! Love her name and that dark hair. I'm so glad all went well for you both.
Oh steph I am so excited to see her and glad that she and you are doing good!! I will be calling you in the next couple of days to see how you're doing. I love you and take care of that precious family you have.
Congratulations! I am so glad that she is here and everybody is okay. She is beautiful! Love you!
Wow! You're home...that means someone needs to pick up the phone!
Colbie is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! As if we didnt already know she would be.... she's yours & Jason's! And we know you guys have gorgeous babies! :) This picture made me almost cry.... so happy for you.
She was definitely worth the wait....
What an adorable picture. Can't wait to see more!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope your recovery goes well.
Congrats!!! I am excited for you guys. I can't believe how cute she is. You are a great mommy and I hope to one day meet her.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She's finally here! She looks like another adorable baby for the Carroll's. I hope she will adjust well to being home and that your little helpers are good for you. Let me know if you need anything at all!
Steph, glad to hear everything went well and baby is home and doing good. I hadn't read your blog in a while and was thrilled to see new Colbie added to your beautiful family. If you are ever in the PHX area give me a call I would love to get together!
Stacie
Huge congrats! She is beautiful. I want to pinch her chubby little cheeks. Beautiful girl--beautiful name. So glad you are home. I can't wait to see gorgeous baby pictures!
Sooo sweet. I can't wait to meet her when she's not so "glass" anymore! :)
Just beautiful! Congratulations on a sweet new baby girl! I'm so glad she's home and best wishes on a quick recovery for you and a healthy home. I love her name! Enjoy the new precious addition!
Post a Comment