Colbie did not like her car seat, too rough and scratchy for her. The kids were so excited to bring her home! They still wake up every morning and want to hold her before they do anything else.
Hey! I tried leaving a comment on this one yesterday & it didnt post. Anywho! I just said you can see PROUD big sisters written all over their faces!! And its always funny on the ride home how gigantic the carseat always looks!
Our family is currently residing in Atyrau, Kazakhstan where Jason is working for TCO (Part owned by Chevron) as a chemical engineer. I am holding the fort down at home and endlessly cooking. We have four beautiful, amazing children and have been married for 12 years.
We are trying to learn Russian and Kazakh, navigate our new surroundings and take full advantage of all the learning that this wonderful experience is bringing to our lives.
We will be traveling all around the world for the next four years. I hope you enjoy hearing about our adventures.
3 comments:
That is adorable!! What does Zachary think?
Your girls are getting so big. love ya
Hey! I tried leaving a comment on this one yesterday & it didnt post. Anywho! I just said you can see PROUD big sisters written all over their faces!! And its always funny on the ride home how gigantic the carseat always looks!
Post a Comment