Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy's boy


This Zachary's personality through and through. He is such an affectionate and loving little boy! I admit, he can get ornery but overall he would much rather snuggle and show love than be a stinker!

The other day we were talking about how families were forever and he said he was so happy he would live with Mommy forever. I explained that someday when he was a grown up he will find a girl to marry and he would have his own family. He looked at me very confused and said, "Will I still live with you?" I said, "No, you will live with your wife and your kids but I will always be YOUR mommy." Well, the little cutie promptly declared that he was NEVER going to marry a girl, MOMMY was his girl and he was going to stay with HER forever. I love it!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Hey! That is so cute how he wants to be with you forever! Hope you are doing well.

larshannon said...

He is so sweet to you. I bet he is the one who will come visit at the nursing home! I hope he doesn't feel too displaced with the new baby :)

Dianne said...

What a cute little boy! And the picture is gorgeous! Great job with the photo.

Val said...

This picture makes me cry. Now you must post a happy shot.

Brimaca said...

My goodness they are GORGEOUS!

Katie said...

I LOVE that picture...

Tifani said...

I am sorry but that is the cutest picture I have ever seen!! WOW how do you tell that little guy NO!!!

The Gooding Family said...

How do you say no to THOSE baby blues? What a handsome boy! You and Jason make cute kids. Can't wait to see the new baby girl! Hey, do you have a name picked out? If not, don't sweat it, we still didn't know Paisley's name for sure until I signed for the birth certificate.

How's the 'ole uterus treating you? I hope you are doing well, I think about you often.