Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am off bed rest

Thank you all so much for your offers to help. My doctor took me off bed rest but told me to take it easy. He started me on Progesterone and it seems to be helping a little bit although it makes me so sleepy! I still have a lot of pain if I walk around too much but the contractions go away when I lie down. I should still be able take the kids to school and take care of their needs. Again, thank you all so much! I feel very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends. I am going to enjoy my 90 lazy days that I have left (who's counting?) and read as many good books as I can. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

The Torres Family said...

Wishing you the very best and hoping you can stay up and going at least a little bit. I am so amazed by you! Take care...we'll be praying for you!

Brimaca said...

The Power of One is a great book. So is Three Cups of Tea. Really I could go on forever. I love books! :) Glad to hear the good news. I can still help if you need me. Please feel free to call and maybe soon we'll just come pick up your kiddies and give you and evening off.