I am having so much fun here. Well, I won't lie, there are moments of "Man, I am tired of my kids and don't want to spend one more minute cooped up with them!", or periodic fantasies of wacking my husband over the head with a shovel but all in all we are having fun. I can't wait to post my journal when I get home!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
We are having a blast!
These boys were just too fun. I wanted to play with them all day. Colbie actually took a swing at the one in the camoflauge shirt. She was fine until she realized that they weren't quite human! It took her a few minutes to realize they weren't people.
I am having so much fun here. Well, I won't lie, there are moments of "Man, I am tired of my kids and don't want to spend one more minute cooped up with them!", or periodic fantasies of wacking my husband over the head with a shovel but all in all we are having fun. I can't wait to post my journal when I get home!
We are feeding a baby tiger here. This thing was a baby but it was fierce. I was afraid that if it wanted to bite me it could do real damage. I bought a new camera and Jason has had fun playing with it. Now I am actually in a few pics! Oh, I went with Nikon. Sorry, Cannon, I just don't love you anymore.
I am having so much fun here. Well, I won't lie, there are moments of "Man, I am tired of my kids and don't want to spend one more minute cooped up with them!", or periodic fantasies of wacking my husband over the head with a shovel but all in all we are having fun. I can't wait to post my journal when I get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You bought a Nikon? Which Nikon did you buy? Welcome to the club!
Miss you!
Post a Comment