Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Christmas again

We got an email yesterday that our sea shipment has arrived in Atyrau and only needs 4-5 more days to go through customs then it will be delivered.
Up until now we have been living in an assigned home with borrowed stuff. We brought whatever we could in our suitcases and have been patiently waiting for the rest of our things. I have been thinking of all the things we packed and I get more and more excited. It is going to be Christmas in March!!
We bent the rules and packed food so I am on pins and needles waiting for it to clear one last customs check. I am hoping it is too cold outside for them to have the ambition to open the containers and pull anything out. I have heard that when it is cold they don't bother anything because, well, they are a bit lazy.
Of all the things I am most looking forward to it is this, Lawry's Season Salt. I packed 3-4 large bottles. Keep your fingers crossed that I will be salting everything by next week!

No comments: