Monday, October 11, 2010

Miss Belle


My little Colbie Belle has blossomed! She cracks me up, the little nut! Here are a few of her quirks as of the last month.


"I want cockel (popsicle) PEAS!"- She starts out nice and soft then finishes screaming, "Please!". She gives us no time to respond. Her requests sound a lot more like demands.


Frog sounds just like the F$%# word. So funny that she will say it non stop and always, always, always in public places. Same with chips. Chips are "tits". "I want more orange, tits, daddy, peas!"


Orange Tits are Doritos.


She plays Hot Cross Buns on the piano. "One a penny, two a penny..." It is so cute.


It's always, "Colbie's turn!". I guess she has discovered, well, herself. She has learned to be ummm....assertive to get what she wants. I wouldn't call her, "bossy" but if the shoe fits...


She loves a good "Butter and Honey Sanich" with "Canny". Its a peanut butter and honey sandwich with sprinkles (candy) inside.


She says, "Hank you" and "Welcome" in the same breath .


No comments: