Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Colbie-isms


She is growing up way to fast. Lest I forget, I need to record some of the things she has been saying. Oh, in the picture she is singing. She loves music of any kind!


"Uppum"- Button

"Gack, Gacky"- Zach, Zachary

"AAAAHH!!!"- Zach, when he has either pushed her or taken a toy.

"Warren"- Lauren

"I-E"- Emily

"Nack"- Fruit snacks

"Dandy"- Candy

"Paperrrrr!" - Emphasis on the drawn out "R". Paper could be crayons, markers, pen, chalk, pencils and sometimes paper. Drawing is her favorite thing to do.

"Ma ma"- Grandma Patti ( I am Mommy)

"Gamma"- Grandma Carroll

"La La"- Laura

"Bee Bee"- Her blanket

"Dee"- Drink

"Boobie"- Her new favorite word. She has no meaning for it. All she knows is that she says it and everyone laughs.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Kalena also calls fruit snacks "nack." And it means I can't ask her if she wants a snack because she thinks I mean fruit snacks. I have to ask her if she wants something to eat.

Val said...

My goodness, she is cute!!!

The Gooding Family said...

She's adorable!