We recently went on a camping trip and had so much fun! We had coyotes and javelina come into our camp at night (not fun!) and had deer visit us the next morning. The deer were so tame that they ate apples out of our hands. The kids helped put up and take down the tent and cooked breakfast for us.
Zachary had fun embarassing Jason...he seems to do that to all of us lately with the things he says. They were in the men's restroom (very crowded yet quiet) and Jason proceeded to hang up Zach's coat on the hook behind the door. Zach said very loudly, as 4 year olds only have one volume setting, "Dad! Did you find a hooker?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Don't you just LOVE kids? That is good for chuckles, thanks. I'm jealous that you can go camping already! We are going to have to wait until AT LEAST May. And even then it won't be WARM.
OH MA GOSH STEPH!!! I am so happy for you and this just confirms that I will not be getting pregnant this year. You are the 4th person I know having a girl!! I am so excited for you though. I am so glad you found my blog how fun!! Keep in touch!
Steph,looks like y'all had a great time on your camping trip! Was it just y'all or did you take extended family? Looks like y'all bought a bigger car-what kind is it that you are driving? Well, time for me to get ready for bed and get my late night snack.
Emily looks like she could sleep through anything!
Holy Cow! I'm so glad the Zollingers could provide us with your blog! How are you doing? What have you been up to? Where are you? Another little one on the way...how exciting! We sure miss you guys and so excited to get back in touch with you again. Best wishes and please get in touch with us!
Post a Comment