Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boy oh boy....

We are NOT having a boy! I have yet to tell Zachary (he really wanted a brother). Yep, we are having a baby girl Carroll!

6 comments:

SarahCarroll said...

I WAS RIGHT!!! Haha..... I told you Jason was a lil' girl maker! Im sooooo excited for yall!

Kate said...

I am so happy for you guys. I was wrong but then again all my friends who are prego are having girls and all my family members who are prego are having boys. I hope telling Zachary doesn't make him too sad.

Dianne said...

CONGRATS!! Girls are great. As you know. Wish you the best in the prego department.

Judy said...

congratulations....girls are fun...lots of weddings in your future...wow there must be something in the water in your ward...wish I could have some of it

Judy said...

congratulations....girls are fun...lots of weddings in your future...wow there must be something in the water in your ward...wish I could have some of it

Alene said...

Congratulations Stephanie! I hope you are feeling good :) It sounds like your camping trip was great too.