Sunday, November 14, 2010

Medical Clearance

I still don't have it.

Chevron is uneasy with the recent cancer and needs more reassurance from my oncologist that I am not going to cost them tons of money if I am in a remote location. I don't have any "emergencies" and am just as much a liability as any average joe. We can't really do anything else to prepare until I get cleared.

Keep me in your prayers, (NOT THAT I HAVE TO STAY). Angels will keep record and I will find out one day...

3 comments:

larshannon said...

Do you really want me to let Tara know to pray? That can be a little dangerous.

I'm going to pray you go to the right place. That way I'm not responsible for you you leaving or staying...

Travis and Rhonda said...

Good luck! I hope it all works out the way its supposed to.

Brimaca said...

I'm with Laura.