Yep, here is me being lazy. I had an awesome weekend with my girlfriends. Since Kate was so good to post our activities on her blog I am giving you the link.
Our family is currently residing in Atyrau, Kazakhstan where Jason is working for TCO (Part owned by Chevron) as a chemical engineer. I am holding the fort down at home and endlessly cooking. We have four beautiful, amazing children and have been married for 12 years.
We are trying to learn Russian and Kazakh, navigate our new surroundings and take full advantage of all the learning that this wonderful experience is bringing to our lives.
We will be traveling all around the world for the next four years. I hope you enjoy hearing about our adventures.
1 comment:
looks like you had a blast! Ithink all moms need a girls only vacation once a year!
Post a Comment