Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cooking with Zachary

I found this in Zachary's back pack. It may have taken me a few minutes to decipher it but so well worth the effort! It is a recipe for one of his favorite things to eat. Quesadillas!

1: Kasa Dias. You get a tortia,
2: and you clice the cheese into little clices.
3: get a nather tortia
4: put it in the mickerwav
5: cook the cheese fore 20 minits antel the cheese is meltid.
6: then clice it and put it on a plat!

Zachary likes his quesadillas served with ranch dressing. Not the kind in the bottle, the "homemade" ranch dressing from a packet. Enjoy!
(Spell checker went crazy on me this time)

4 comments:

Alex and Kerri said...

I love it! That is truly impressive spelling for a six-year-old. (I'm not even being sarcastic.) I hope you saved that note...so much fun to embarrass them with when they're older and so much fun for you to remember!

Brimaca said...

He he. Glad you deciphered it!

Tifani said...

that is adorable! I love finding things like that in their backpacks, it makes me enjoy the more simple things of my day!!!!

larshannon said...

File that one away, it's a keeper