Colbie needs more time from me. I adore her but when I am sick I just don't want to play with anyone.
She is so cute lately that I have to record all her new tricks.
Her latest is the "Bobble Head"
You know those little figurines who have heads that wiggle and bounce all around? Oh, come on, everyone should know what a Bobble Head is. Colbie loves to shake her head and move her body in a way that makes her look just like a little Bobble Head doll. It also helps that as a baby her head is huge compared to the rest of her body. I let her loose in the grocery store today and she would walk up to a stranger, do the "bobble head dance" and move on to the next person.
She is so cute. I could eat her up.
Maybe her new nickname should be Bobby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we need that on video Steph, I can only imagine what that little sweetie looks like when she does this. I am so sorry you are not feeling well, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya tons
Tif
Post a Comment