You are such a cute pregnant woman! I am sorry that you are having such a hard time, soon it will be over and you'll have your beautiful little girl to enjoy!
You are tiny everywhere with a big ball under your shirt! :) Seriously - you look awesome. Good luck with everything - I'm excited for you. It's so nice to have that baby in your arms when you've been luggin' them around via utero for so long!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Our family is currently residing in Atyrau, Kazakhstan where Jason is working for TCO (Part owned by Chevron) as a chemical engineer. I am holding the fort down at home and endlessly cooking. We have four beautiful, amazing children and have been married for 12 years.
We are trying to learn Russian and Kazakh, navigate our new surroundings and take full advantage of all the learning that this wonderful experience is bringing to our lives.
We will be traveling all around the world for the next four years. I hope you enjoy hearing about our adventures.
9 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant woman! I am sorry that you are having such a hard time, soon it will be over and you'll have your beautiful little girl to enjoy!
You are tiny everywhere with a big ball under your shirt! :) Seriously - you look awesome. Good luck with everything - I'm excited for you. It's so nice to have that baby in your arms when you've been luggin' them around via utero for so long!!! Can't wait to see pics!
You're still a hot mama!
you are stinkin' adorable! i know you feel huge, but REALLY you look great!
That is one cute belly...and it's the only place you look pregnant! What a hot mama for sure!
Hang in there, as you know, it's worth it!
You poor thing! You look adorable but I know you don't feel that way.
What a cute belly!
What a cute pregnant mama you are! I feel your pain though, that's what I looked like with Crew.
Please, hurry up and EXPLODE already..... I want to see my adoable little niece!! haha!
Post a Comment